Current and Recent Projects
VIP lab engages both graduate and undergraduate students to conduct research in the general area of capture and interpretation of visual information. Recent research projects have been focused on the following topics:
- VSNs: analysis and interpretation methods for Visual Sensor Networks (VSNs),
- Video: advanced video processing and compression for next-generation visual communication,
- HCIs: next-generation Human-Computer Interfaces (HCIs),
- 3-D: capture, processing, compression and display of 3-D video,
- BioMed: analysis and visualization of biological and medical imaging data.
This research has been supported to date by: